Friday, April 22, 2016

Macbook Air 2015 base model review

Here is a little backstory, I am a noob when it comes to Macs. This is a new environment for me and I am going to be documenting my experience with the OS and how I like my Macbook Air. I will be doing these over the first week about my experiences and give a perspective for a developer and an overall geek.

First off, the Macbook Air 2015 is light and portable. I have only used it for a couple hours so I am not sure how the performance is truly but it is quite fast for compiling java code. I am lucky and got a good deal for mine so I am pleased thus far. We will see as the new couple days unravel.

This is a little odd working on a mac since I am a PC guy but this is quite nice. I will update this post as I go through the days and learn new things.

UPDATE Sat. April 30, 2016
I have been using it for 1 week now and I am really getting a feel for the laptop. I have noticed an significant better trackpad over my Acer gaming laptop and the keys (still a bit weird, nothing to compare them to) feel surprisingly good. It is odd to just write about this but it is wonderful finally getting a laptop that has a good trackpad and a good keyboard. More updates to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment