The people still using windows XP/Vista won't be able to upgrade to Windows 10 directly. Believe it or not there are still people using Windows 5(XP) and 6(Vista). They wont get the luxury of reserving Windows 10 like the Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 users. They have to wait for Windows 10 to hit stores and buy a key (prices for Windows 10 versions here) or buy a new computer or laptop equipped with Windows 10.
Even buying Windows 10 there is no guarantee that it will work on older devices. Here are the specs you will need in order to run Windows 10 on an older computer or laptop.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Free hard disk space: 16 GB (32 bit) or 20 GB (64 bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
- A Microsoft account and Internet access
- 800x600 or higher resolution monitor or laptop screen
What do you guys think? Leave a comment below telling me how Microsoft did. Don't forget to leave a +1 if you enjoyed!